Some funny conversations with our kids....
1. "Look Mommy a snake". Gavin holding his finger up to me to show me his booger.
2. "You and Gavin need Yoga". Braxton said this to me this morning when Gavin and I were having a "moment" with each other. I asked Braxton "so what does Yoga mean?" and he said "Mom its a place you go to go calm down". (Thanks Braxton)
3. My conversation with Gavin about potty training...
ME: "Gavin do you want to wear big boy underwear?"
GAVIN: "No thanks, I want pancakes."
He has a way of changing the subject when he doesn't want to talk about something.
4. BRAXTON: "Mom I'm going to eat all of my cereal, because the Holy Ghost told me to."
5. GAVIN: "I want to see babies Holy Cow". Gavin when I'm getting ready to change Emree's poopy diapers. He calls her poop "Holy Cow" because when he sees it he says Holy Cow.
6. This happened just this morning while I was getting the boys dressed for the day.
ME: "I want you boys to brush your teeth really well before you go out tonight trick or treating because I know you will be eating more candy and I don't want you to get... (then Braxton interrupts me, and finishes my sentence for me)
BRAXTON: "I know mom, gravities."
8 months old
3 years ago
13 comments:
Hahahahahaha! Those are hilarious! I love your kids! No wonder our kids get along so well!
THANK you for the good laugh...I so needed it. These are so hilarious...no thanks, I want pancakes. The holy ghost told me to...the best!
Those are so funny! I can't wait to see them and hear them talk like crazy! Tell Gavin he can see Emmett's holy cow about once an hour if he wants :)
Too funny! They are so cute!
Holy Cow! Those are hilarious! Hahahahahahahaha! Love it!
I am so glad you wrote these down so you could have them when you are a grandma. I know the kids said many funny things when they were little but I didnt write them down. You will cherish those statements from their sweet minds. I do remember one thing Rey said when he was younger," I will not have more than 2 kids." He said that because he claimed there was never enough food for him after everyone ate. Dad
I LOVE these things. They are too cute.
That is soo funny! I need to write more stuff down that they say. I just had a conversation with Isaac the other night and he wanted to know what his first words were, then what he said on his 2nd bday, then what he said on the 3rd bday, then what he said ....yah, he kept on going...and i had to make up a few things!!! That's such a good idea....I loved the gravities and the Holy cow!!!
I am so glad I found you! We will be coming home after Christmas to California for two weeks. I would love to get together and see you guys. Do you still live in Victorville? Your kids are cute! I love those pictures of your little girl she looks like you.
This is freakin HILARIOUS!!! Your boys are so funny! I need to be better at blogging the things my kids say before I forget them. Keep 'em coming =P
Halarious. Love this post. Seriously, we have to get together. CALL ME!!!
Your blog looks so cute! I love the pink and brown!
Haha, those are so stinkin funny!!! How cute!
Post a Comment