Today we went and fed the ducks at the Park. This is one the kids favorite things to do. There are a ton of them, and once they realize that we have food they come and flock all around us. We stand on the tables because there are some mean geese (that are HUGE) and they sometimes will peck at us. Rey taught the boys to kick them when they are getting too close. Its funny because the geese aren't even afraid of the boys kicking them.









13 comments:
What a beautiful park! It looks like lots of fun. And love the pics of Emree, she's so beautiful!!!
What adorable little darlings! Love these pictures and their sweet expressions. You really captured their little personalities in each one! Good job! (Also, love the look of your new page! You are really getting this blog scrapbooking down!) Way to go!
I think Emree needs me to hold her again. Don't you? And the boys are looking to so handsome and old! I miss those precious kids!! Love you. Miss you.
You got awesome pictures! I love how you can see Emree's teeth and I love the pic of the boys together!
Your kids are so friggin' cute! I'm so glad I live close to them and they know who I am! I even calmed Emree down on sunday! Woot! :)
Your kids are just adorable. That little girl and her BLUE eyes! Looks like you had fun!
Wow all those pictures are awesome. Emree is going to be a little heart breaker.
That's such a fun activity! I know Claire loved it when we took her with you guys.
I'm anxious to see them again.
Your kids are just darling! I love coming over to peek at them!
Melanie - I don't know if you know me, but I grew up in Rancho. I was in the Highland Ward. My maiden name is MEador...your parents know my parents and my uncle Jerry. I found your blog and I think you have a beautiful family!! It's fun to see people from Rancho and how we have all grown up and have kids and who we married. Anyways - just wanted to say hello!
This is Dave Land's wife, Mel. Hi! Your kids are so cute! I just wanted to let you know your wedding CD is still listened to! :)
Your kids eyes are beautiful, good job you two on making those babies gorgeous! the pics are so great...
New post! New post! Come on! I want to see pics of your kids!
Post a Comment