I'm so bad... I am WAY late at posting Braxton's Birthday party pictures. His B-Day was on the 9th of this month. He turned five and he thinks he is SO BIG now. We had all of Rey's family here including his parents. We had a blast! Braxton loves his cousins and thinks they are the coolest thing in the world. As you can see I didn't get very many pictures, but at least I got a few. He is having another party still at my parents house this weekend so I will get more then. Oh and these are some pics I took today of Emree, I just wanted to share them because I thought they were too cute.
Paisli, Braxton, Cooper, and Colby
14 comments:
I am glad we were able to be there! He is just the cutest 5 yr. old I know! And Emree has changed so much in just 2 weeks!! She is so pretty!
Tell B man I still have his present and will bring it to him.
And your little girl is just a little doll! I just love her! I LOVE that we share birthdays! :)
Oh, and I love how B loves my boys! Too cute!
I can't believe he is 5 already! That's awesome! Oh he just melts my heart to mush! He really is the sweetest thing in the world and I literally CAN'T wait to see him!
Emree is so beautiful! She looks like such a big girl! Those eyes kill me- I LOVE them! Ah, I can't wait to hold her!
Also, I feel bad leaving Gee Gee out! I love him to pieces too! Thanksgiving will be the best!!!
She is adorable...I love how she stole the show on the bday post!!! I know what you mean about cousins. They can play together for DAYS.. Happy bday Braxton!!!
You should have seen Mitch's face when he saw those pictures of Emree! He just kept talking about how beautiful she is, and that he loves those big blue eyes! He was going on and on about her it was so cute! And I think that she is so beautiful too! She looks like my MOM!!! You two make such cute kids!
Cute pictures! TOLD YOU Emree is looking more and more like her grandma Meegan every day!! What a lucky little girl! She is so adorable. And love the pictures of Braxton's birthday! Looks like it was fun!
Happy Birthday Little Guy! And Emree is growing so fast and is just too adorable for words! Good work guys!
She is beautiful!! Those eyes are killer!
adorable pictures melanie! what a pretty girl!
Ok so I'm just barely blogging...finding peeps we know..your kids are soo cute..I'm sure you hear that all the time! Braxton and gavin are like mini reys just cuter cuz melanie's in them! No offense rey!! and emree is gorgeous...so come check us out on our blog when you get a minute so we're not a total nerd alert! haha see ya!
She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!! I have been trying to explain Olan Mills to Tyler and he has no idea what I am talking about! We used to get pictures done there ALL the time! Too funny! You should see the pictures Tyler took of Mindie and me laughing so hard just reminiscing about all of the gay pictures we have from there from back in the day!
Your kids are getting big too! Especially little Emree....they change so much when they are little- you can't keep up!
Oh my heck she is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment