CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh I am so DEPRIVED!!!!

Okay so besides being sleep deprived (as usual) I have been totally deprived of BLOGGING!!!! Its been just a little crazy around here. To start off we had Rey's sisters wedding on the 9th (which was a total blast) up in Vegas. We were up there for just a couple of days, then came home on a Sunday and moved into our house the very next day. I should say we actually packed and moved in the same day. Yes, we had nothing packed except for a few boxes because we weren't sure if everything was going to work out with the house or not until we got a call while we were in Vegas. Oh by the way I DO NOT recommend packing AND moving all in one day :) Luckily my parents were there to save us, as always, and were able to take the kids for us over night so Rey and I could do the move. Alright so now we are all moved in and we love the house, its just prefect for us, and I'm enjoying the newness of everything inside it. Much different than apartments, thats for sure. So before we moved our computer was acting really weird and for some odd reason it wouldn't turn on and the monitor was acting funny, which means I have been without the Internet for weeks now. Gosh I didn't realize how much we used the computer, until we weren't able to use it. I mostly just missed seeing everybody's blogs and keeping up with whats going on with all of your families. Anyways it's been a very busy and tiring last couple of weeks to say the least. Well it looks like we have to buy a new monitor so it might be just another couple of days before I make another post....don't give up on me though, keep checking our blog, we will have our new monitor hopefully within the next couple of days.

5 comments:

Tyler Jorgenson

Welcome back. I have a couple of nice monitors you can chose from. They are the old boxy kind, but they are nice ones. If you don't have to be too hip with the flat panel then you're welcome to have one.

♥Mommy Of 2♥

Hey, congrats on your house, where are you guys at now? Yes, we couldn't believe how much space we had when we moved into our house 4 years ago and now it's almost too small. Funny how that happens.

The Fast Family

Hey mel. I need your e mail address so I can send you some pictures that I took of your fam at the wedding.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com

Can't wait to see the new house! Love you.

DIY REDS!

so, oct. 20 is the big due date for life to change. i have to ask you, is 3 the hardest number? it sounds like you have some other big life changes that are contributing to the craziness. let me know. and welcome back to the blogging world.
amy