Okay so I know pictures are a lot more fun to look at, more so than reading a post by itself but I gotta vent a little bit. I am so ready to have this little girl, I am getting more uncomfortable with every minute that goes by. I cant sleep at all at night and when I finally do fall asleep I wake up about an hour later to go to the bathroom. Oh the joys of being pregnant. Any one who has been
preggo knows exactly what
I'm talking about. Poor Rey, I have been so grumpy lately and he gets to deal with me and my "
preggo issues" all the time. Well on a more positive note, my "nesting instincts" have kicked in. I, for the past two weeks have been doing nothing but organizing and cleaning everything in site, so
hopefully after I have her my house will be clean for a little while. Okay
that's all...
ahhh... I feel better already just with that little bit of venting.
4 comments:
Just hang in there, cute girl! You are a good mom and wife!! Love and miss you all!
Mom
You can do it! I have to tell you Emree is in my top two girl names! If i ever have two girls, maybe they can meet sometime in their lifetime. haha.
Oh I hear ya! I'm so glad that I'm not pregnant. A clean house is nice though!
Hey Melanie, just a few more weeks, Emree will be born and you will completely forget the discomforts of pregnancy. And then a few months after that you'll forget the "discomforts" of labor.
I'm 12 weeks along and I just can't wait to be done with this morning sickness!
Braden and I are moving up there, so we'll probably see you soon!
Post a Comment