CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 16, 2010

Soccer

Ok here goes "trying" to catch up. These next few blog posts are going to be pretty random and not really in order cuz I'm just trying to get everything on here at least from the Summer. One of the big things that happened this Summer is that B started playing soccer. He absolutely loves it! They (the kids) couldn't agree on a name for the team so they are called the Lazer Warriors. Half of them wanted the Lazers and the other half wanted the Warriors. I Rey and I really enjoy going to his practices twice a week and watching him improve. He was so worried that he wasn't going to be "good" enough to play because he has never played before. He is constantly comparing himself to the kids on the team that have experience in playing. We're trying to teach him patience with it, to try his hardest, and just enjoy playing the game. He is definitely like his daddy in the fact that he likes to be the best in everything that he does and wants to learn things quickly, which is a very good characteristic but sometimes can be challenging when trying to explain to a 6 yr old that it will take practice and patience before he can play the way "he" imagines himself playing. I love the way he looks in his jersey....hes so cute. Here are a few pics from his very first game.




5 comments:

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com

So glad you are blogging again!!! Love seeing your family :) Braxton will be an amazing soccer player! (And handsome, too)I hope to see one his games when I am down there. Love you all!

aubri

That's awesome that he's playing soccer! I'm already excited to put E in it next year...maybe he and B can get together before hand so B can teach him some sweet moves:) He is SO handsome by the way. LOVE him.

The Fast Family

Hooray!!! Glad you are back. Braxton looks so grown up.

Cam and Chelle

Your kids are so darling! Glad you are back at it!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow

I can't believe how big B is! He's so handsome! Seriously what a stud in his jersey!