CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Fun at the Circus

We went to the Circus on Monday and we had a blast!! We got to spend some time just with the boys and we were able to leave Emree with my parents. Rey got the boys so pumped up for it that when we got there, they just couldn't even hide how excited they were. We did face painting, pony rides , and bought them cotton candy and light up swords. They were in heaven, and we were too, watching the smiles on their faces. I love seeing my kids enjoy fun things and doing stuff they have never done before. It was pretty expensive and I'm not quite sure the show itself was worth the money, but the memories we made were priceless. Don't get me wrong, some of the performances were very impressive and I thought they were really good, but Rey was expecting a little more for the amount of money. The boys loved it and we had a GREAT time, so that was the best part of it all.


The boys were just so excited. I love how they're posing in this pic!


The pony rides were the first thing we did when we got there. Gavin did not like it at all at first.



Braxton LOVED it! cute boy.



Now, he was starting to kinda like it. Still not too sure about the idea.



Then at the end of the ride they posed for the camera.



Face painting was next...Gav choose to be a tiger.



Look at that sweet face. I love that boy, he held so still.



The end result...you cant tell in the pic but his nose had black glitter all over it and so did the stripes. They did a really good job.




B's turn now :)



He choose the clown. He was all into the clowns that night.




The cutest clown you will ever see!



Waiting for the show to start.



Rey took the boys inside the ring before the show began, and they let the kids do some fun things in the ring.



I wish Gavin would have had his eyes open...bummer.


My 3 boys


Watching the magic show.


My happy Clown

My growling tiger

6 comments:

The Horvath Crew

how much fun. I bet the kids loved it. poor emreee missed out. was she to little to go?

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com

I love the face painting! The characters they chose are perfect for their personalities! I am glad you had a good time. "Not Again", though! Love you.

THE TOKI TRIBE

That does look like so much fun. Where is it at? We've never been to the circus. The kids would love it!!!! Hope you are feeling better!

♥Mommy Of 2♥

How fun! We were going to go there this last Friday because we were at Fuddruckers and were looking at taking the girls there, but Hannah HATES clowns and was almost crying, Mia on the other hand wanted to go very badly...We decided not to go, a little more than we wanted to spend that night. Lucky Hannah LOL! It looked like it was fun though. I love the cool face paints on the kids.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow

So fun! What a cute idea! I love the pics of the face painting. They are so cute-I love them. I remember when my dad took us to the circus-the boys will always remember that!

jeffandkim

Don't you just LOVE having kids! I love doing family stuff!!!