CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

What a Lucky Girl I Am!!!!

Rey and Braxton had left the other day to run a few errands together. Well it had been a couple of hours and I heard a knock at the door, when I opened it....It was Braxton the "Delivery Man" holding a bouquet of flowers and he said "Mommy loves you and thinks you're hot". Well he was a little nervous so he got a little mixed up. He of course was supposed to say "Daddy loves you and thinks you're hot". It was very cute!! Rey then walked in and gave me a kiss and he told me he loved me. Awww he's the BEST!! I love that man sooo much. Okay so I'm thinking I'm pretty dang special for getting flowers and all, well then get this.... 2 nights later Rey had to go buy some formula kinda late at night and when he came back he had surprised me with a dozen red roses. I said, "Thanks Honey, but what did I do to deserve all of these flowers?" and he said...."just by being you". Another awwww moment. I know this is all kinda mushy stuff but I just had to share it with everybody and let you all now that I truly am a Lucky Girl to have such a sweet and thoughtful husband.
Oh just a side note, after he said I got all the flowers just for being me, he a few minutes later he came up to me and asked..."So what are my odds for tonight?" Typical Rey question....of course he had landed himself some extra lovin...he very well deserved it!!

My Delivery Man and my pretty flowers. I didn't take a picture of the roses because my memory card was all full.

11 comments:

Leora

Yay Rey! Way to score some extra points.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com

Gotta love him! Too funny!

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com

From Dad: You learned well my son.

The Fast Family

Good move Rey! :)

♥Mommy Of 2♥

Hey, too sweet! We always knew Rey was AWESOME!

Gail

Rey is without a doubt -- THE BEST!! You are DEFINITELY one lucky girl, my daughter!! ;)

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com

Can that delivery man come to my house? He is just too cute!

aubri

While you are lucky, so is Rey! That is very sweet of him! And your delivery man was so cute!!!

Scott and Mandi

I love that Braxton messed up a little bit--that makes the story even cuter! Rey is pretty awesome!

By the way, I got the same background as you AGAIN!!! Funny huh? I changed mine back though, when I realized you had it. Nerdy, huh?

Gary and Julie

what a sweetie, hubbys are so special huh?! I LOVE that fam pic of you guys...you're all so photogenic!

Tyler and Kacie

Rey deserves double lovin for that one! (I'm sure you took good care of him) hehehehehehe!!! AND- Your delivery man is without a doubt the cutest one I have EVER seen!