Emree was blessed on Father's Day, June 15th. It was a wonderful day. My whole family was able to make it and most of Rey's. Emree looked so sweet in her blessing dress. Its still hard for me sometimes to believe that we have a girl. I feel so blessed. Since Rey's parents were down we were able to spend Father's Day with Rey's Dad for the first time. We all went over to Rey's sister's house and just hung out all day with his family. It's always fun when we are all able to get together.
Precious Girl
3 comments:
She is beautiful, Mel! I love that bow in her hair! I wish we could've been there it looks like you had a ton of fun! You are such a good mom to my precious nephews and niece!
Mel, she is gorgeous. We were glad we were able to be there for her special day.
Oh, she is just beautiful especially in that cute little dress. Congrats again.
Post a Comment