So the
quarter just ended for Rey.
Ahhh finals are
finally over and done with. Its such a
stressful time for the family. Rey of course has the stress of studying and deadlines to meet, while I have the kids and all the normal home life stuff to deal with, basically all by myself for the week. We know this will all be worth it in the end, but sometimes school just feels like a never-ending thing. Well now that Rey has spring break, we get to have some down time, and plan on going to
Las Vegas for a few days to visit with his family. It will be fun. The kids love going to see their Papa and Grandma Fast. So ya, I feel very excited that I get a whole week to have my hubby with me...no homework, no studying...just enjoying him, plus the kids love having all of his attention. I cant believe this is the last quarter we will be heading into before he graduates in June. Only 3 more months...YIPPEE!!!!!
1 comments:
3 more months! That's awesome. Congrats man! When you're done and you get a cush job paying big bucks you can buy me a nice dinner and we'll catch up.
http://jorgstyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment