Alright so I totally deleted my other blog posts and decided to start all over. I have been having trouble with this blog thing, but I'll get the hang of it. Ok so here are some preggo pics of me for all of you who dont have the wonderful opportunity of seeing me "fat" with baby. Rey loves taking pics of me pregnant. He takes a lot of pride in the fact that he did this to my body. He always rubs my belly and says "Wow I cant believe I put a baby in there"....uh honey I think I had a little something to do with it too. Anyways well I wish I could say that I have enjoyed being pregnant, but with all the pre-mature labor I have I just dont enjoy it. I am very ready to have her out, and hold her in my arms. I am about 26 weeks in the pics where my hair is pulled back and Im now about 30 1/2 weeks in the pic with the teal shirt on. Im starting to feel huge!
8 months old
3 years ago
2 comments:
I CANNOT get over the fact that you are so TINY! You look like a cute skinny girl with a basketball under your shirt! I am so jealous right now! Maybe if I wouldn't gain 40lbs. with each pregnancy (and lay off the jack in the Box) I would look like that too. hmmmm something to think about- LOL. Well, anyways, you look so good. I'm so happy for you. Miss you tons~
I am thrilled for you guys..also I am happy to see some new posts on your blog, when is the sweet little girl due? I am no good with that week thing. I wish I could see you once in awhile..keep us up to date on how school is going and all.
Post a Comment